- You need a google account to get a key.
- Open https://console.cloud.google.com/projectcreate Create a project on Google, you maybe asked for billing account.
- Open https://console.cloud.google.com/apis/ again, click credentials from the left menu and click create credentials then select API Key, your Google Maps API key is created, copy the key.
- If the links are down or moved, search on Google about maps api key to start over.
- Login to your MDJ CLOUD >> Click Google API Key from the left menu under the Manage Account, enter your API key and save the changes.
- Do not share your API key and do not use it on a public website.
- Check Radio Listeners (Google Maps) feature.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Go to the https://www.youtube.com/livestreaming/ and activate live stream features. Youtube...
Go to the https://www.facebook.com/live/create and activate live stream features. Click...
To connect and stream as a DJ, the AutoDJ of the radio must be online. Download and install...